Monday, January 26, 2009




January is almost over and I love February!!!! I got a couple things out for Valentines so I can get in the February mood. My liitle quilt on my table my mother made for me and The blocks on the piano in front of all beautiful old oil lamps my dad has given I love.


This month try to remember all those you love , with a card or a Valentine or a phone call. I am so thankful for all the people in my life!
Today is also my nephew Tristan's birthday. Happy Birthday Tristan we love you!

4 comments:

Vickie said...

So beautiful! Your home is lovely and I am working on mine as we discussed earlier. Love you sis.
Vickie

Sassy said...

Looks so CUTE!!!! I love the background on your blog. Simply DEVINE!! Also Happy belated Birthday to wonderful Tristan as well. Love you MOM. oh and tell grandma i need one of them table quilts too!!!

Annie said...

Everything looks so great, Lori! Dying to see you...

XO

Sassy said...

I love pink and I love your quilt and your blocks and your beautiful lights...it looks absolutely beautiful....you are very talented!