Tuesday, February 17, 2009

We have all been working really hard the last few days (especially my dad) and everything is almost done and it looks beautiful!
We stained the cute fence to protect it from the sun.

We had to buy some dirt so that we were not planting in clay.


And we planted tomatoes, green chili, red bell pepper and green bell pepper. Isn't she cute?



We moved one my bird houses over by the garden and the gate looks awesome to keep Pookie on the right side of the fence (out). I will get Jacob and Jordan to bring some of my planting pots back here to go around the fence. I am so excited! Thanks mom and dad for all your help! We are having so much fun.




7 comments:

Vickie said...

What a beautiful garden fence and gate. Your garden looks so happy and I know those plants are feeling so grateful the were chosen to come to your garden. Bloom where you are planted sister, bloom where you are planted. Give our parents a hug from me Clark.
Vickie

Jackie said...

Can you send those wonderful parents this way for me and maybe they can hook me up with a garden!! Missed you bunches yeseterday!!!

kms said...

So beautiful!

Nothing better than home grown tomatoes.

Annie said...

How fun, Lori! What a cute little spot...

Love you,
Annie

Hezstone said...

How cute! Love the fence...I bet your dad would make a disagreeing comment..and make me laugh! Tell them hi for me...how much longer are they going to be here? I hope I get to see them..

Sassy said...

What beautiful pickets....hell to the yeah...I'm jealous...love the garden! ♥ the birdhouse!!!! ♥ you and your cute Dad!

Sassy said...

...oh and it sounds like perfect ingredients for salsa....yummmm