Monday, June 29, 2009
















This week was spent doing the usual cleaning, cookin, laundry and scurring around trying to get a gift made for my walking buddie for her birthday. In these times of economic hardship I knew it needed to be homemade and sure dont mind doing this cause sometimes those are the best gifts. I have yet to make myself one of these, maybe some day. I spent alot of time with my grandbabies also this week and that was also very fun . The weather may I say is hotter than H E double toothpicks, 111 yesterday. ughhhh. Oh and -Ju- I love you to Pieces!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Annie said...

Lori, the pillow is gorgeous! I'll tell you, yet again, that I am so envious of your amazing talents.

I can't wait to see you on Friday!

Jon and Julie Melton said...

You do LOVE me??? Good, because I love you tooooooooooooooo :) Ju

Sassy said...

OH! MY STARS!!!!! That pillow is beautiful!

Isn't it great being a Grandma???? ♥ it!!!!