Wednesday, July 22, 2009

























The month of July has flown by and school starts soon. July is busy with birthdays Marci, Dad, Shawny, Ed. We celebrated Shawny's on the18th, and had dinner and fun. Zac does not appreciate pictures but he will learn. It is so important to have family together and I am really blessed to have my family.
I finally got to take a card class of Leslie's at Scrapbooks ETC. It was Christmas in July and was so refreshing (Expecially when its 116' degrees..I cant wait for winter time I am ready for some cool weather!
Oh and Ju dont forget I love Ya .

4 comments:

Annie said...

Happy Birthday to everyone! You DO have a busy birthday month!! :) I can't wait to see what you guys made at the class. SO bummed that I couldn't go.

I miss you...
XOXO
Ann

kms said...

LOVE to Shawny! Love to Marci too, I just don't get to see Shawny as much.

Any Christams card ideas to share?

Jon and Julie Melton said...

Love Back :)

Sassy said...

True that!!!! Zach and pic's are usually not said in the same sentence...hahahah...how nice of you to have him over....that trifle looooooks de-lish!!!! L♥VE your kitchen Lori...it is bomb diggity! ♫♪HAPPY BIRTHDAY♫♪TO EVERYONE♫♪♫♪......LUUUUUUUUUUUCCKKY!!! Class at scrapbooks etc....so jealous!!! ME TOO!!! So sick of this hellish heat!!!!! You are da bomb baby!