Tuesday, September 15, 2009

































We had a busy weekend. I had the grandparents breakfast at Trin and Austins school and after that was the award assembly and my little Austin got Student of the month. He was so proud. He is really enjoying school. Saturday was Trins birthday and we had a party for her at the Peter Piper Pizza. She was so excited. Landon got to come and go with us.

Saturday Jacob had the opportunity to Baptize his friend Covy. I was so proud of him. My babies are growing up and its out of my control.

All of this while I am trying to pass kidney stones gotta luv that!

1 comment:

Sassy said...

I am so proud of my brother! Way to go jacob. He really has turned into a good little man. And way to go austin Student of the month is spectacular. or as aunt vickie would say scentsational! And marci's cake is beautiful! she is an artist! Love you all and miss you tons. See you soon
Shawny