Friday, November 14, 2008

The cousins are coming

"The cousins are coming".This prase can be heard thru the house whrn my boys are home. We got word that the cousins are coming for Thanksgiving and we are so excited! Now all we need is grandma and grandpa to come. Mom and Dad Do you think you could find it in your heart to come? WE would love ya to come. Our family looks forward to Thanksgiving to have family near. We cant forget about Turkey Bowl either that is a favorite among the men. (they always get hurt that is the old men) My sister and I have a blast and I love having her here. ( I promise we will be good sister) We have so much fun but we get a little crazy. That is what its all about FAMILY.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Hezstone said...

I love that pic of you guys...how exciting that Vickie is coming to town...I hope I get to see her this time?

Vickie said...

Boy we looked good. I'm a comin' round the mountain when I come.

Sassy said...

I TAGGED YOU!

How fun that the cousins are coming...