Monday, November 24, 2008

Post Twilight


What an awesome weekend! Twilight was outstanding with that beautiful Edward! Thanks goes to Heather for the beautiful woman that she is. The fun is over for a few days until my company comes. We are being thankful for our muscles so we can get this house up to par. One big happy family working together. I am thankful today for temples and the work we do in them. For Eternal families and for the temples breath taking views! Love Em
Travel safe my sister.

3 comments:

MarySue said...

Loved being at Twilight with you. You're a screem at the movies.

Hezstone said...

Woo hoo...vickie is comin to town..
I think I might crash your "pie" day...can you use help..or I can just watch?? LOL. I can bring movies...

Sassy said...

I finally got to see Twilight last night....I love the pic of the temple...it is beautiful!