Saturday, December 27, 2008


Christmas has past and thank goodness I thought I was going crazy. We had a beautiful Christmas with tons of food and lots of work for me. Shawny came on Christmas Eve and we enjoyed her so much! Santa did not miss our house. I am so sad I took pictures on Christmas Eve and the photo card is not recognised when I put it in the computer. I wanted to show you Shawny's quilt but no such luck.


Well the new year is upon us and I hope I can be a little nicer. I want to serve more and I am really going to try and study regularly. Oh and be healthy. How about you?

3 comments:

Annie said...

Darn! I so wanted to see the quilt! I'll have to wait for another chance.

Healthy? I hear ya. I gotta get on that bandwagon, too.

Love you, Lori!

Ann

Vickie said...

I cannot be responsible. Signed your sister.
Vickie

MarySue said...

I don't think you could be any nicer!!!! Love, admiration, respect and wishes for a wonderful 2009. I'm so thankful to call you my friend.