Thursday, December 18, 2008


One week to go ladies are you ready? I am racing to get mine done but to no avail. I lost a couple of days due to my husband having the Stake Missionary Prep class here last night and you know how we women have to have things done. It went really nice they had a nice desert and the house was clean for them. My husband was happy and that is what counts. So now I am trying to get all my hand made things done so I can breathe. One thing that has really helped me this year is me playing the Christmas music often. It is inspiring. I will be ready when the holiday is over to sit down and veg with a really good book . Any suggestions?

6 comments:

Vickie said...

How about What's eating Gilbert Grape by Harry Sphincter?

Jackie said...

What in the world, that is really cute - where did you get the letters from????

Hezstone said...

HUNGER GAMES...so good!
jason loved it too!
Madi is out early today so I don't think I will be over that way today..bummer..:(

Sassy said...

I read "the secret life of bees" not long ago and it was a good quick read....I enjoyed it. I have Christmas music going ALL THE TIME...♥ IT!!!!

Sassy said...

I just heard what you got for Christmas from your boyfriend....you're killin' me smalls...MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Sassy said...

Can I just tell you how absolutely gorgeous Shawny's quilt is and I ♥ her cookbook!!!! You are so talented my friend! I absolutely love my dishtowels...thank you for always including me as a friend...I love you so much!