Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I picked my first tomatoes of the season today.


One more day and my sister becomes a woman of freedom from the monthly chain that holds her! Sis you will have a good long nap tomorrow so enjoy it! Let service be given and enjoy!


I finally decided it was time to post a picture of my purse I made while in Utah. We had so much fun (me, vickie, mom and dad. I wish I was still there in the cool.
I am still working on the aftermath that happens when you leave your family for 10 days but I guess it was well worth it. Trying to get it done so maube I can sit down and sew.

5 comments:

Annie said...

Congrats on your tomatoes, and your bag is gorgeous! So happy you had a wonderful time with your sissy...

XOXO
Ann

MarySue said...

Since I got to see the bag in person yesterday I can say it is even cuter in person. Awe, I love to put my fresh picked tomatoes up to my nose after I cut into them. Sure beats the store bought ones!! Congrats.

Vickie said...

Love your beautiful tomatoes. Perhaps you will have b.l.t.s for dinner or no? Love ya.
Vickie

Unknown said...

I heart the bag! Sooooo adorableness!

Sassy said...

Garden Bounty! If it's not homegrown it's crap! You can only think pleasant thoughts when eating a homegrown tomato....


Beats a couch tomato.....LOL I couldn't think of anything else sorry!

LOVE LOVE LOVE the purse...it is awesome!