Monday, April 27, 2009


Tulips

Green mountains and real grass to walk on.


Lilacs and Franks legs walking thru the yard.



My wish came true! I wanted to see Lilacs and I got it.










Starting to snow just got a little but that was all I needed.














I am here in Utah enjoying the cool and the beautiful green and spring flowers. We have shopped till we dropped (fabric), we have sewn and attended the Draper Temple. What more could I have asked for, Oh I know snow and I got that on Sunday how good is that.

5 comments:

kms said...

Lilacs are my favorite.
Love to see you enjoying all the beauty around you ... including "Frank's legs."

Hezstone said...

So glad to hear you are up there having fun...and a little jealous..but you deserve it! Give Vickie a spank on the bum for me!

Sassy said...

I ♥ lilacs...they are what we had growing all over growing up...the bestest smell ever! I love the yard...what would it be like to have gorgeous green grass....I am having a hard time looking at the tulips with Vickie's story...although they USED TO BE a favorite flower...LOL Enjoy yourself and have fun!

Anonymous said...

We miss you and can't wait to see you! Glad you're having fun!

Sassy said...

Lori....I just wanted to thank you for bringing me such a nice gift...Shawny gave it me last night and my home smells like a home baked pie for sure....L♥VE IT! Thank you again...you girlies are bomb diggity for sure! ♥ ya