Monday, March 22, 2010





































Well this isnt a sugar egg but it will have to do. I had a birthday and my husband threw a big party and we ate until we couldnt move. Marci made me a beautiful cake.
I am so excited for spring and the other day when coming out of the Temple I just couldnt pass up these. Dont you just love them.


My parents and I went over to Shawny's and saw her adorable apartment . She is amazing with decorating.

Oh and here is a cute picture of my Bella with her Uncle Cody that put chocolate all over her face.

2 comments:

Sassy said...

I sure do love that bella! she is so cute!!! I learned my passion for decorating and love of antiques and everything old from you mom. I'm grateful now a days for all the saturdays that you would have me help you clean and move furniture around. Ha Ha i don't think Zach is grateful for that cuz now i think i have to move furniture or change decorations EVERY DAY! We love you though and we are thankful for you!

Sassy said...

At 1st when I clicked on here I thought I had left a comment and had just forgot....which is very normal for me...hahahahaha.....YOU my friend taught your daughter well.....her home is lovely and I love it....she has made a beautiful home for her and Zachary.....

I ♥ flowers and they are gorgeous and what a beautiful cake.......♥ it!