Thursday, April 22, 2010























I have neglected my blog for a long time and need to update it.
We have been busy with little league, sewing, babies and proms and other stuff I dont wish to bore you with.
Austin is playing baseball again and grandma and grandpa can not miss one game. I have tried to do some sewing but miss Bella does not want to share with the sewing machine. She is giggling and talking up a storm.
Jacob drove to Yuma by his self last weekend to take Chloe to her prim prom. Dont they make a beautiful couple. Jacob said she looked so beautiful.





4 comments:

Vickie said...

My nephew is so handsome!

Annie said...

Oh, Lori! I love the update. Thanks for prom pictures (they are DARLING!) and a view of giggling Bella. You can't help but smile when you see that!

Miss you tons!
XOXO

MarySue said...

What a fun update. I love it. Seems you have a lot of fun and busy-ness going on...what's new.

Sassy said...

You never let the grass grow under your feet much do you....you are amazing....that little Bella looks like Trinity I think.....love the sewing too cute and {{{{{GO AUSTIN}}}}