Sunday, April 19, 2009

Honey DOOOOS




This weekend my honey do got to see the fruits of his labor and boy was he excited! He is very proud of this project and I am so thankful!!! Isn't it beautiful? I am so a housewife. I am so excited to be able to fold my clothes right in the same area also to have a place in the summer to cook with my crockpot and not heat up the inside of the house. Well done sweetheart I love Ya!
Well ladies I am off to spend some time with my mom and dad and sister this week and I am so excited I have peed my pants over and over again. I will bring pics from Utah , a great time to go since it was 96' today.

4 comments:

Vickie said...

O.k. you are better than me aren't you! Wow, I can't believe how beautiful your laundry room looks and yes, I wish I had something similar myself.
However, I can see you have broken the no Target vow as well by purchasing Method hand soap for your laundry sink. See you on Tuesday and thanks for the therapy session.
vickie

Hezstone said...

You know, tell Perry it is almost too beautiful to be in the garage...so happy for you! Have fun in UT. Miss ya..xx

MarySue said...

So happy for you...especially putting a crock pot outside the kitchen in our sweltering summers. I hope for a tour soon. Safe and fun trip. Yeah Perry!

Sassy said...

LORI....JUST STICKING THE CROCK POT OUTSIDE IN OUR SUMMERS HERE...YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO PLUG IT IN...DONTCHA KNOW???? Sorry just looked up and seen all caps...too lazy...not going back and redoing....L♥VE your beautiful spot you have there....how awesome it is....LLLUUUUUUCCKKKYYY!! Have fun in Utah...tell your crazy sis hi! And your cute mom...