Wednesday, April 8, 2009











Monday we had the chance to go experience opening day at Chase Field. There is something about being in that huge place that just puts you in a state of awe. We had a good weekend visiting family watching conference and eating. It was a good weekend.




I lost My Grandpa Pineda last week . I am sure he is with grandma enjoying family. He was a good man that enjoyed life. I am comforted that he is finally with his sweetheart and that he did not suffer. Love you grandpa.

3 comments:

Sassy said...

Wow!! The twins look so HAPPY!! LOL. Love YOu
Shawny

mountainrunnermike said...

Sorry about your grandpa. He is so proud of you and your sister.
The boys look good. Nothing like a ball park. Good place for boys to grow up.

Tell the family hello, and to get a bus pass. I am glad all is OK.
MRM

Sassy said...

I was thinking the same thing Shawny said....maybe you should have taken me and Shawny....you would have had a whole lot MORE FUN!!!! Just kidding...I love baseball and FOOD and Conference and FOOD!!!! That would be a great weekend...mine was just minus the baseball...


I am sorry about your Grandpa....do you just not love our religion and our beliefs on the hereafter...I know I am thankful...